I received Cotton Booty's October Box and I must say as soon as I opened it I fell in love! We got a Rump a rooz One size APLIX in Amethyst with a microfiber insert, a 100% real Baltic Amber teething necklace, a sample of CJ's butter, and 3 Ocusoft eyelid cleaning wipes. We tried the diaper on my 5 month old daughter and she loved it as well as I did. It was easy to prep and it fit her really well and it didn't leak at all. I put the Baltic Amber necklace on my 21 month daughter who is still teething and has been really cranky and always chewing on her hands. She's now been wearing this necklace for a week or more and I thought there is no way you can actually see that is is relieving her pain like it says it will but I definitely can see a difference. She isn't chewing on her hands as much, really hardly at all, and she definitely isn't as cranky.
I haven't had a chance to try CJ's butter yet but I will do that soon. The ocusoft wipes are really nice to get the gunk off their eyes after they wake up.
I'd highly recommend signing up for CottonBooty if you love cloth diapers! Its $24.99 a month which isn't bad when your getting a new diaper every month! You can check them out here
Disclosure: I was given a free sample of this product to review. However, my opinions are my own
No comments :
Post a Comment