I received a Zippy from the company Zipadee-Zip. My daughter is now 5 months and i'm trying to break her from wanting to be swaddled every time she wants to sleep especially since she is now rolling over and its unsafe for her to be swaddled and not be able to roll back over. She was even having to be swaddled during naps, it was the only way she would take longer than a 30 minute nap. I have had to swaddle her a few times still but overall she loves the Zippy! The Zippy helps to keep her from throwing her arms up due to her startle reflex which was why swaddling was a life saver. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is having troubles with transitioning from a swaddle.I absolutely love the print that we received which is Little Luv Bug! They have several adorable prints for boys and girls.
To buy one go here.
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. The opinions are 100% my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment