Thursday, November 21, 2013

mamarunswithscissors

MamaRunsWithScissors I must say that sounds very dangerous lol She has some adorable things! She sent me a pair of leg warmers for review! When I opened the envelope they came in it said they'll fit any age child so of course me being curious and having both and infant and toddler I had to see if they did! And it wasn't a lie they fit both of my girls great! I was so excited for her to wear them! They are super good quality and nice and thick! I will definitely be ordering more very soon! See even she loved them! I know they don't look great with just a disposable diaper but we're in the process of getting our cloth sent to us!
  She not only sells leg warmers she has shirts, skirts, tutus, dresses!  Go check her out here

Disclosure: I was given a free sample of this product to review. However, my opinions are my own

No comments :

Post a Comment