Monday, November 18, 2013

Toe Blooms

I received ToeBlooms and as soon as i opened the box i fell in love with these beautiful "shoes" They are absolutely beautiful! As I inspected them further I thought they were kind of crazy looking and didn't see how they would fit on my daughters feet, but to my surprise they were super easy to put on her and they weren't tight fitting and she didn't hardly notice they were there! They also sent a beautiful headband to match the pink pair of ToeBlooms we received. I thought okay I'm going to have to wait for summer for her to be able to wear these and by then since the ones i got only go up to 12 months she'll out grow them by June when she turns 1, but i went to their website and saw you can put socks under them so your child can wear these beautiful pieces of art all year long! They also make them for boys in some pretty cute styles and for the boys they are called ToeBuds.




Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest review.  The opinions are 100% my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment