Ok call me crazy but when I received the sample packs of Rockin Green Soaps I was so excited to do laundry! So what did I do..well of course I went and grabbed some dirty clothes! I washed a load of whites and I know they definitely came out whiter than they went in. I love the scent of all of them too! I received the classic soaps, so the scents were Motley clean, Lavender Mint Revival and Smashing Watermelons crazy names but the all smell really good. The great thing is I can wash my cloth diapers with this too without having to worry about them being ruined! For a load of laundry all you use is 2-3 Tbsp of the detergent. I've never used a powder detergent before this since I wasn't sure how well powdered detergent actually worked, so I've used the messy liquid stuff that for me seems to get everywhere! I can say I will no longer be using any liquid detergent I will be switching to Rockin Green!
No comments :
Post a Comment