I received the flower power print which is adorable! I love this since my now 5 month old who is now rolling over and who also loves to be swaddled and once they start rolling over its no longer safe to have her arms swaddled since she won't be able to roll back over. My daughter loves it, as do i since i she can still have the swaddled feeling but with her arms free! It also has a zipper on the bottom which is super handy for those middle of the night diaper changes. The only problem with that is if you live somewhere cold like I do you sometimes have to dress your child in more than a onesie so its more difficult to change them if they have a zip up sleeper on.
Disclosure: I was given a free sample of this product to review. However, my opinions are my own
No comments :
Post a Comment