I signed up on Houseparty.com to host a Mega Bloks first builders house party and was selected! I was super excited since my daughter loves the Mega Bloks she currently has! Whats more fun that playing with one of your favorite toys and having your friends over to play as well?! You have to host the party on the official party date which for this party was November 9th. They send you emails on ways to add extra little things to your party such as snack ideas and coloring pages to give to the kids as well as other ideas. Everyone you invite has to be emailed so you'll need your friends emails if your selected. After being picked to be a host they send your party pack out about 2 weeks after you're selected, and it will be received at least a week before your party. In my party pack i received to sets of First builders blocks in the Classic colors and also pink. I got the Billy Beats dancing piano, 10 packs of Mega Blok buddies for my guests and 10 coupons for my guests as well. I will say the Billy Beats dancing piano was my daughters favorite! He can be used to play music to dance along to or you can set it so you can play yourself. Everyone that came loved playing with the blocks and believe me they were everywhere haha they also loved having a little "gift" to take home with them as well! I would definately recommend you go check them out and maybe sign up to be a host yourself. They have partys for kids and even for adults. You just pick the ones you're interested in and wait to see if you're selected!
Disclosure: I was given a free sample of this product to review. However, my opinions are my own
No comments :
Post a Comment