I got these 2 reusable sacks one snack sack and a sandwich sack. I love to use reusable snack/sandwich sacks to help reduce the plastic waste that leaves our home. The inside of the sacks are easy to clean and you can machine wash them with unscented detergent and throw them in the dryer or you can rinse with water and let air dry. All materials are lead, phthalate and BPA free! I must say the print is adorable! My daughter loves using them since she can open and close them by herself. Now we can take her snacks with us without using those lovely container that have open tops and make it easy to spill and she can't put the lid on them by herself but these she can open then Velcro them closed when she's done eating.Snack Taxi has been in business since 2003. Their mission at snackTAXI is to make high quality, affordable reusable bags that empower everyone to reduce waste, while embracing business practices that respect our community, environment, and Earth.
You can order online here

Disclosure: I was given a free sample of this product to review. However, my opinions are my own

No comments :
Post a Comment