Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Evenflo

We received an Evenflo Symphony All-in-One Car seat I love this car seat! We bought a different brand for my oldest daughter when she was the same age and when it reclined it didn't go back enough so that her head didn't lean forward...which looks very uncomfortable. This car seat is different it tilts back enough in the rear facing position i don't have to worry about my daughters neck being sore when she wakes up. We've been using this seat for awhile now and she loves it as well as i do. I would highly recommend this seat to anyone in need of a new seat that can grow with your child. The latches on this seat are awesome they aren't the clips that are really hard to hook to the anchor system they have a longer handle and the button to release them is on top so its easy to remove the seat if needed. This seat comes with an insert for newborns. I'm using the seat portion for my daughter who is 6 months. I tried using the head portion but it pushed her head too far forward which I wasn't comfortable using. The cup holder that came with it is cheap plastic that doesn't seem like it will last very long when it is time for us to use it, but hopefully I'm wrong and it lasts the life of the seat.

Disclosure: I was given a free sample of this product to review. However, my opinions are my own

Below are the seat weight requirements.

No comments :

Post a Comment