Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Clipa

Are you one of those women that hates having her purse or even your diaper bag sitting on the dirty floor?! Who even knows what is down there! I love the idea of purse hooks but who wants to take 5 minutes looking through their purse to find it? I know I don't.  Clipa is a purse hook/loop that you attach to your purse strap so its easy to find. You can also hook it to the little bars under your headrest in your car so you never have to worry about your purse dumping on the floor of the car! The Clipa can hold 45 lbs (Although I hope no ones purse is that heavy). After you hang it on the table when you're ready to go you can just grab your purse and walk away and it stays on your purse strap so you can use it later. Clipa will even fit on your wrist! Yeah I thought they were crazy when they told me this because to me I don't have small wrists but sure enough it fit and it wasn't uncomfortable or anything! And my husband being the skeptic he is even tried it on himself but it didn't fit his wrist as well haha. So you can have a fashionable bracelet as well as purse hook!

Disclosure: I was given a free sample of this product to review. However, my opinions are my own

No comments :

Post a Comment