The Wipebox is extremely durable and strong. I have dropped it a few times just to see how well it would stand to being dropped, because I know that is coming. It has withstood the drops with ease no cracks or scratches. I am very pleased with the Über Mom Wipebox and cannot wait to get to show it off
About the company: At Über Mom, they are focused on quality and style and realized the need for an attractive and functional wipe case. Wipes are not just for babies anymore. Grab a Wipebox and keep it in your handbag, diaper bag, glove box, sports bag, backpack or desk. Refill it with any brand of wipes and have it handy for quick clean ups.
You can show some love by liking Über Mom on
Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Über Mom website. The Wipebox is also available at amazon.com, Noodleandboo.com, The Baby Depot, any many boutiques across the country for $6.99.
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. The opinions are 100% my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment