Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Crockpot Chicken and noodles!

What better in fall when the weather cools off than a crock-pot recipe?! I have a wonderful Chicken and noodle recipe that tastes amazing!

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used frozen)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 stick of butter (eeek! I used 1/2 a stick)
chicken broth (recipe didn't state how many so I used 2 15 oz cans)
24 oz. frozen egg noodles (I used Reames)
Cook chicken, soup, butter, and broth in crockpot on low for 8 hours (I cooked it on low for 6 1/2 hours). Take chicken out and shred. Put chicken back in; add noodles and cook on low for 2 hours. Stir a few times while cooking. I served this over mashed potatoes, with a side of green beans. 

If you don't want to use frozen noodles you can also use dried egg noodles.

Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family has!

No comments :

Post a Comment